KidGooRoo encourages users to contribute different types of content, including reviews, ratings, tips, and photos. While we value all sorts of perspectives, we’ve put together these general guidelines to encourage content that is both appropriate and useful.
- KID-FRIENDLY CONTENT: Please keep the language and imagery appropriate for users and browsers of all ages. Threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bullying or bigotry are forbidden and will be removed from the site.
- UNIQUE & ACCURATE: We aim to provide valuable insights to busy parents. Parent contributions should be based on direct personal experience with a program. Please do not provide second hand feedback or re-post content from other sites or other users. While the reviews should reflect your personal opinion, please also provide as much factual detail as possible.
- CONFLICT-FREE: Only participant parents should write program reviews. Please do not review a program for which you are an owner, employee, contractor, or consistent volunteer.
- RELEVANCE: Please ensure your contributions are relevant and appropriate, with the aim of helping parents find the right program for their kids. For example, reviews are not the place for sharing personal views on parenting techniques, political agendas, promotional materials, or other matters that don’t support the core user experience.
- PRIVACY: Do not publicize other people’s private information, including full names, unless referring to Program Providers who commonly share their own full names, or recognizable photos/videos of other people without their expressed permission.
- ADULT AUTHORS ONLY: KidGooRoo is a site for parents to share their thoughts and experiences with other parents. It is NOT appropriate for children to review programs in which they have participated.