It’s raining, and you’ve got nothing on the agenda. With restless kids running amok, you need to think fast. Don’t worry, KidGooRoo has you covered. Here, we present five spectacular ideas for kids’ indoor amusement that will keep everyone happy.
5 Great Indoor Amusement Ideas for Kids & Families
1. Museums: Go back in time and learn how to churn butter. Become acquainted with prehistoric dinosaurs. Study fossils and geologic gems. Children’s museums are filled with fun, wonder, and hands-on learning that will keep youngsters (and you!) occupied for an entire afternoon.
2. Movies: What could be better on a rainy day than a family-friendly flick and some popcorn? Save time by reserving your seats online, and sit back and enjoy the show.
3. Trampoline Sports: Tumble, roll, and jump to your heart’s content at an indoor trampoline park. There’s even sky-high games of dodgeball and basketball that the whole family can play.
4. Library Happenings: You read it right. Your local library serves up a host of indoor activities for kids and family, from craft making to story time to game nights. Most offer programs for babies and toddlers, too.
5. Indoor Amusement Parks: It doesn’t have to be 80 degrees and sunny for you to ride the tilt-a-whirl. There are indoor amusement parks that feature all the thrills of the outdoor parks, without the threat of a sunburn.
Need more ideas? Hop onto KidGooRoo. Featuring the most up-to-date listing of indoor amusement activities for kids in your area, KidGooRoo allows you to research all available options. Plus, parent-submitted reviews and ratings make it easy to narrow down choices. Trust KidGooRoo to help you find the best activities and events for the whole family!